“Chews with Jews” Mini Club Leader
- Program: Integrated Sciences, 2nd Year
- Favourite food: So many! Chocolate molten lava cake, Greek lamb shoulder, latkes…
- Favourite drink: Hedgehog hot chocolate!
- Favourite restaurant: Bean Town on Dunbar.
- Best dish you’ve ever made: Rainbow cake!
- Worst kitchen disaster: Oh man… the exploding plates, for sure. It’s a long story. ><
“CheapFood4U” Mini Club Leader
- Program: Kinesiology, 3rd year
- Favourite food: I noms all food! So dee-ricious!!
- Favourite drink: Omega Banana Berry Shake (self made)
- Favourite restaurant: Cattle Cafe on Kingsway
- Best dish you’ve ever made: Smiley face made of ketchup! No no! Hmm…a Prawn and Scallop Spaghettini
- Worst kitchen disaster: I couldn’t find the sugar.
“Finer Things in Life” Mini Club Leader
“Food Heavens Around the World” Mini Club Leader
“Brunch Brunch Brunch” Mini Club Leader
“Sweet! There is Food!” Mini Club Leader
VP Admin & “Meatless Mini Club” Leader
- Program: Computer Science, 3rd year
- Favourite food: Anything sweet 🙂
- Favourite drink: Water
- Favourite restaurant: Aphrodite’s
- Best dish you’ve ever made: Goat cheese souffle
- Worst kitchen disaster: I put my hand on the hot element of the stove. Not my brightest moment.
“All You Can Eat (AYCE)” Mini Club Leader
- Program: Honours Integrated Sciences – Pharmacology and Genetics
- Favourite food: Lasagna
- Favourite drink: Orange Juice
- Favourite restaurant: Red Robin
- Best dish you’ve ever made: Tomato and Bocconcini Salad
- Worst kitchen disaster: I put dishwasher soap into my new dishwasher that doesn’t require soap. Bubbles all over the kitchen floor.
VP Mini Clubs & Leader of “The Baking Bandits” Mini Club
- Program: 3rd year biology
- Favourite food: frozen yogurt
- Favourite drink: coconut water
- Favourite restaurant: home
- Best dish you’ve ever made: tiramisu
- Worst kitchen disaster: adding way to much cloves into a ginger bread cookie dough